Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • Suggestion Daily Quests

skisam

ign: skisam
    for: prison
    suggestion: Daily quests
    details:
    It would be cool if OPLegends integrated daily quests into Prisons. This was an addition on skyblock but it was never brought up.

In Skyblock you had a list of daily quests and the higher rank you had, the more quests you would have each day. Once completing you got 1 quest point and could spend it in a quest shop.

For prisons I feel it should be the same with ranks, but to combat eco I feel there should be given an item after the quest is complete. During skyblock, quest shop got repetitive.

Let me know what you think.

ImMojoPlays

Helper
    ign: skisam
    for: prison
    suggestion: Daily quests
    details:
    It would be cool if OPLegends integrated daily quests into Prisons. This was an addition on skyblock but it was never brought up.

In Skyblock you had a list of daily quests and the higher rank you had, the more quests you would have each day. Once completing you got 1 quest point and could spend it in a quest shop.

For prisons I feel it should be the same with ranks, but to combat eco I feel there should be given an item after the quest is complete. During skyblock, quest shop got repetitive.

Let me know what you think.
    +1, gives a reason for players that like to afk, a reason to play more