• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • Cruddy art anyone?

FestiveDepresso

I know a couple people have been curious on my art in-game. So I just wanted to share some art I did for my Graphic Design final project before school ended.

It is about Pride Month and different identities in the LGBTQ+ community that are not well known. I don't mind jokes about LGBTQ+ topics, but please don't purposely try to insult the community in the comments ^^;

I don't mind constructive criticism either!

Attachments

• 20210602_001559.jpg
      20210602_001559.jpg
      55.3 KB · Views: 2
    • 20210602_012844.jpg
      20210602_012844.jpg
      62.6 KB · Views: 2

ImMojoPlays

Helper
    I know a couple people have been curious on my art in-game. So I just wanted to share some art I did for my Graphic Design final project before school ended.

It is about Pride Month and different identities in the LGBTQ+ community that are not well known. I don't mind jokes about LGBTQ+ topics, but please don't purposely try to insult the community in the comments ^^;

I don't mind constructive criticism either!
    Nice ahahah I love the black pride one!

Lupt

Administrator
    Not trying to be a nit pick, but perhaps to elevate the drawings a bit more you could add a light source off the canvas and therefore add shades and shadows to the characters.
    But overall, nice drawings.

iJarnz

Not trying to be a nit pick, but perhaps to elevate the drawings a bit more you could add a light source off the canvas and therefore add shades and shadows to the characters.
    This ain't a tattoo, shading wouldn't work on these type of drawings i think

FestiveDepresso

Yeah haha, I was planning to do shading. I didn't have the time to do so though, with my project deadline (and my bad habit of procrastination). Thank you for the constructive reply!