• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • Denied Cooldown on GGs for Mortal (just a thought)

Sam

just a thought, maybe add a cooldown or a cap of how many people cap say GGs for the mortal rank, as it fills up chat very quick due to the size of the server and as the rank is free?

Kieran

Manager
    I personally like the fact our community is “let loose” and can use this time to congratulate someone on helping the server and making a donation. I can understand it floods chat, but this isn’t something that lasts minutes. It can sometimes last 10-15 seconds.

- Kieran

Ghosar_

Helper
    I personally like the fact our community is “let loose” and can use this time to congratulate someone on helping the server and making a donation. I can understand it floods chat, but this isn’t something that lasts minutes. It can sometimes last 10-15 seconds.

- Kieran

- Kieran
    dude mortal rank is free it dont rlly need a GG wave

People can still buy it from our store. Plus, its not causing a massive problem at all.
    Not really a massive problem but Hella staff be spamming gg because they have no chat cooldown and the gg waves just flood chat I dont see a point for gg wave for free items like Mortal but thats my opinion

Kieran

Manager
    Not really a massive problem but Hella staff be spamming gg because they have no chat cooldown and the gg waves just flood chat I dont see a point for gg wave for free items like Mortal but thats my opinion

We added it so then everyone can be recognised and not just those that spend a lot of money on our store. I can understand it spams the chat, but as I already stated this isn't something that isn't flooding chat for a long period of time. We are talking seconds if not a full 60 seconds. If staff are spamming GG then let us know or make a Staff Abuse Report.

We added it so then everyone can be recognised and not just those that spend a lot of money on our store. I can understand it spams the chat, but as I already stated this isn't something that isn't flooding chat for a long period of time. We are talking seconds if not a full 60 seconds. If staff are spamming GG then let us know or make a Staff Abuse Report.
    Even tho its short its still annoying people, I dont care that much i just see Loads of people who say they should be removed

Kieran

Manager
    Denied

We won’t be changing anything regarding the current GG wave for payments made to our Store.