• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • Computer help

Droppinq_

Hello forums users. I’m in the need of some people’s thoughts on a computer I’m loooking to get, so I can play my favorite server... OPLEGENDS.

I will only be needing this computer for 1 year. My budget is around $400. I’m not tryna spend more because I’m getting a new computer next year for college anyway. I don’t want a big ass computer because I’m not going to bring it to college.

The two computers that I found were these, (see attached pictures).

those took me a total of a minute to find on Amazon because they were the first 2 to show up. I know nothing about computers. I will put the link to each of them now.

I will mainly only be installing lunar client, and maybe regular Minecraft. (With a texture pack or two). I won’t be installing much else on it. Do you think that either computer will run at 60+ FPS or is one better than the other by a lot. Thanks.

and if you guys want to do some research for me, and find a good computer for me, I’d be very grateful. Have a good day

Attachments

• 916FE2E4-A006-4AE5-AB32-77581AAAA883.png
      916FE2E4-A006-4AE5-AB32-77581AAAA883.png
      947.5 KB · Views: 2

Scamss

pretty sure the ryzen 3200U out performs a celeron, vega 3 isn’t by any means good. But i’d go with that second link. The integrated graphics for the celeron can hardly be used for easy gaming.

get the acer

ImMojoPlays

Helper
    pretty sure the ryzen 3200U out performs a celeron, vega 3 isn’t by any means good. But i’d go with that second link. The integrated graphics for the celeron can hardly be used for easy gaming.

get the acer
    Yeah I'd say the same, the ryzen3200 is way better

Kieran

Manager
    It really depends what you want in a laptop. If you are going to be only using it for games like Minecraft I would seriously recommend one with a reasonably good DDR(4). It will be able to handle the processing speeds and the game graphics. I have loved HP when I had windows and couldn't fault them. I don't know if this is in your country or available. https://www.amazon.com/HP-Premium-i...d=1&keywords=HP+Laptop&qid=1622237331&sr=8-20

Has AMD which isn't the greatest but with the 8GB DDR4 and with that price it beats the second Acer one you suggested with up to 3.2GHz which is quite impressive considering my 16GB DDR4 iMac has 4.2 GHz. Which costs well over 1k more. I wouldn't personally look at "slim" or "back lighting" as these do not have any hardware features or will help the processing speeds of the actual laptop.

- Kieran

ImMojoPlays

Helper
    + it has a 128 gb storage meaning it will be enough for mc
    It really depends what you want in a laptop. If you are going to be only using it for games like Minecraft I would seriously recommend one with a reasonably good DDR(4). It will be able to handle the processing speeds and the game graphics. I have loved HP when I had windows and couldn't fault them. I don't know if this is in your country or available. https://www.amazon.com/HP-Premium-i...d=1&keywords=HP+Laptop&qid=1622237331&sr=8-20

Has AMD which isn't the greatest but with the 8GB DDR4 and with that price it beats the second Acer one you suggested with up to 3.2GHz which is quite impressive considering my 16GB DDR4 iMac has 4.2 GHz. Which costs well over 1k more. I wouldn't personally look at "slim" or "back lighting" as these do not have any hardware features or will help the processing speeds of the actual laptop.

- Kieran

Scamss

- Kieran
    Yeah didn’t notice the amd laptop had only 4gb of ram. Thats almost nothing nowadays. This one sacrifices its cpu for more ram. But its hardly a difference with the cpu. This laptop would be a better option

Kieran

Manager
    Yeah didn’t notice the amd laptop had only 4gb of ram. Thats almost nothing nowadays. This one sacrifices its cpu for more ram. But its hardly a difference with the cpu. This laptop would be a better option
    Bro have you seen the Intel M Series?

Looks insane.

iJarnz

I will only be needing this computer for 1 year. My budget is around $400. I’m not tryna spend more because I’m getting a new computer next year for college anyway. I don’t want a big ass computer because I’m not going to bring it to college.
    I recommend the samsung RF65A977FSR/EF Family Hub. It might be a fridge but it does the job actually.

ImMojoPlays

Helper
    I recommend the samsung RF65A977FSR/EF Family Hub. It might be a fridge but it does the job actually.
    I would choose the "Slim French Door Refrigertor, Matte Black Stainless Steel, InstaView™ Door-in-Door®, Hygiene FRESH+™, ThinQ" or "Microwave Oven, LG NeoChef Technology, 56 Litre Capacity, Smart Inverter, EasyClean™" they both have extraordinary features that help you play at higher fps

iJarnz

I would choose the "Slim French Door Refrigertor, Matte Black Stainless Steel, InstaView™ Door-in-Door®, Hygiene FRESH+™, ThinQ" or "Microwave Oven, LG NeoChef Technology, 56 Litre Capacity, Smart Inverter, EasyClean™" they both have extraordinary features that help you play at higher fps
    Tbf i don't think it's better. The samsung refrigerator is legit half the price and it still has 120+ fps.

ImMojoPlays

Helper
    Tbf i don't think it's better. The samsung refrigerator is legit half the price and it still has 120+ fps.
    Yeah true, but the LG one has tempered glass which is rare in this region, plus it has Hygiene Fresh+ which is more important than anything.