• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • Suggestion Community Challenges

skisam

Community Challenges

I feel like OPLegends needs more of a community based incentive. Most of the things that are added are competitive like Frenzys, gang top, etc. OPLegends is focused on being competitive but I feel like it should include some community things as well and should transition if EULA shuts down payouts.

I've seen this on some servers and I think it's a great idea, especially when Community Challenges can be expanded a lot in terms of rewards and requirements. It could even be added in Skyblock V2 eventually.

I was thinking Community Challenges could happen each week and last for a week. The whole server would work together to complete a goal, whether it be gain a total amount of blocks mined or even a total amount of a specific enchant proc. If the server completes the goal before the week ends, everyone gets an award that could range from keys to booster or even exclusive tags. If the goal isn't completed, then maybe the top 3 contributors towards that challenge could get something.

Edit: Maybe add a requirement for each player to obtain in order to get the reward? by @Zlurpy

=

Edit 2: Instead of having a top 3 spot, they could introduce player and server millstones

Server Milestones by @Lupt.
    1621178528433.png

Player Milestones by @skisam
    1621178583615.png

Let me know your thoughts. :)

Last edited:

Zlurpy

Administrator
    Community Challenges

I feel like OPLegends needs more of a community based incentive. Most of the things that are added are competitive like Frenzys, gang top, etc. OPLegends is focused on being competitive but I feel like it should include some community things as well and should transition if EULA shuts down payouts.

I've seen this on some servers and I think it's a great idea, especially when Community Challenges can be expanded a lot in terms of rewards, and requirements. It could even be added in Skyblock V2 eventually.

I was thinking Community Challenges could happen each week and last for a week. The whole server would work together to complete a goal, whether it be gain a total amount of blocks mined or even a total amount of a specific enchant proc. If the server completes the goal before the week ends, everyone gets an award that could range from keys to booster or even exclusive tags. If the goal isn't completed, then maybe the top 3 contributors towards that challenge could get something.

Let me know your thoughts. :)
    I really like this suggestion, this could bring the community together each week trying to complete this, but I do think there should be a goal you need to hit to obtain the reward from it, so to get this reward you would need to reach a minimum 50,000 blocks or something like that. In general tho I really like this idea.

skisam

I really like this suggestion, this could bring the community together each week trying to complete this, but I do think there should be a goal you need to hit to obtain the reward from it, so to get this reward you would need to reach a minimum 50,000 blocks or something like that. In general tho I really like this idea.
    Oh yea for sure. I didnt think of it like that but I like that better

Sythe

+1

Lupt

Administrator
    +1

As Zlurpy stated, it would be unfair for only the Top 3 players to get rewards if the overall goal isn't achieved. This is where milestone rewards are introduced, for example if the overall goal is to mine 50,000,000 blocks within a week, milestones reward could range from a key or booster as you Skisam stated. This milestone reward would be given to all contributing players that have mined a set amount of blocks.
    The milestone rewards wouldn't be on top of the overall rewards, for example I've made a chart here to help visualize the idea.
    download.png
    If the playerbase has reached the 7,000,000 milestone reward at the end of the week, everyone that has contributed 50,000 blocks would get the rewards of 7 vote keys. But not the previous rewards of the other milestones.

Zlurpy

Administrator
    +1

As Zlurpy stated, it would be unfair for only the Top 3 players to get rewards if the overall goal isn't achieved. This is where milestone rewards are introduced, for example if the overall goal is to mine 50,000,000 blocks within a week, milestones reward could range from a key or booster as you Skisam stated. This milestone reward would be given to all contributing players that have mined a set amount of blocks.
    The milestone rewards wouldn't be on top of the overall rewards, for example I've made a chart here to help visualize the idea.
    View attachment 136
    If the playerbase has reached the 7,000,000 milestone reward at the end of the week, everyone that has contributed 50,000 blocks would get the rewards of 7 vote keys. But not the previous rewards of the other milestones.
    Amazing way to show how it would work

skisam

+1

View attachment 136
    I like that idea! What if there were player milestones too? like if I mined 500k blocks rather than 50k, maybe I could get extra keys. This would combat not having a "top 3 spot" but rather an overall player contributing factor.

1621178310890.png

Tom

Manager
    +1

I 100% like this idea.
    +1

View attachment 136
    I also agree with zlurpy&lupts POV of it