• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • Classic Prison Experience?

AkuroPlays

Helper
    Hi There!

This is something that I've wanted to ask the OPLegends community since February but I never had the time to do it. An idea came to me mid February for a new realm for Classic Prisons. This is something way different than Prison Neptune, if you have heard of an old server called TitanMC (don't ban me pls, the server has already shut down), where YouTubers play this old classic style of Prisons, there are wards, blacksmiths, wardens, jail cells where you can rent your own place and sell things there, you have to make your own tools, etc then you probably know what I'm talking about.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, and would like to see this old classic style of Prisons, search up a YouTuber who played this server; "SSundee Season 1 Prison Ep 1" or "Season 2" if you'd like to see. Anyways, this would be another gamemode on OPLegends and would introduce an entire new experience for players who have not played old style Prisons.

Bare in mind, this may be a lot of work for the management team, but this is just an idea I had for the overall OPLegends network.

If you have any comments, suggestions or ideas that you want to add in, just comment below. :)

Lupt

Administrator
    We know a few servers that does something close to this suggestion, so therefore, we want to be unique instead of copying other and already there ideas.
    But it was a great suggestion which we could look into adding certain parts of it in our own way.

skisam

I like this idea, but I agree with lupt.

In the past I suggested a one week map but you can’t buy anything to help so it would be strictly grinding.

Tom

Manager
    +0

Honestly I love the Non-OP / OG type prison because its really nostalgic and a lot more grindy and better than normal OP Prison servers in general, however creating a new server is a lot of work and I'm not sure that management/development/ownership would be prepared to do that any time soon. Especially with our normal 1.12 Prison getting constant updates and also the new 1.16 Skyblock

AkuroPlays

Helper
    +0

Honestly I love the Non-OP / OG type prison because its really nostalgic and a lot more grindy and better than normal OP Prison servers in general, however creating a new server is a lot of work and I'm not sure that management/development/ownership would be prepared to do that any time soon. Especially with our normal 1.12 Prison getting constant updates and also the new 1.16 Skyblock
    Gotcha

ImMojoPlays

Helper
    Hi There!

This is something that I've wanted to ask the OPLegends community since February but I never had the time to do it. An idea came to me mid February for a new realm for Classic Prisons. This is something way different than Prison Neptune, if you have heard of an old server called TitanMC (don't ban me pls, the server has already shut down), where YouTubers play this old classic style of Prisons, there are wards, blacksmiths, wardens, jail cells where you can rent your own place and sell things there, you have to make your own tools, etc then you probably know what I'm talking about.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, and would like to see this old classic style of Prisons, search up a YouTuber who played this server; "SSundee Season 1 Prison Ep 1" or "Season 2" if you'd like to see. Anyways, this would be another gamemode on OPLegends and would introduce an entire new experience for players who have not played old style Prisons.

Bare in mind, this may be a lot of work for the management team, but this is just an idea I had for the overall OPLegends network.

If you have any comments, suggestions or ideas that you want to add in, just comment below. :)
    +0