• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • Suggestion Changelog Book

skisam

Changelog Book

Everytime there's an update, there should be a popup book which shows what's been added. When the book is closed, it won't pop up again until the next update occurs.

This could be good for members that don't have Discord and could get more people hyped up in a sense of seeing it more visually.​

ImMojoPlays

Helper
    Changelog Book

Everytime there's an update, there should be a popup book which shows what's been added. When the book is closed, it won't pop up again until the next update occurs.

This could be good for members that don't have Discord and could get more people hyped up in a sense of seeing it more visually.​
    +1

Kieran

Manager
    I think we could add this to the /mail box system in game. Anything that could link them to changelogs which happen everywhere. I think what would be great is if we add the in game updates, patches to forums too. So we can link the post to the /mail.

- Kieran

ImMojoPlays

Helper
    I think we could add this to the /mail box system in game. Anything that could link them to changelogs which happen everywhere. I think what would be great is if we add the in game updates, patches to forums too. So we can link the post to the /mail.

- Kieran
    Yeah that's also another good approach to this