• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • Suggestion Battle pass final reward

Yorkshire

Administrator
    I think the last reward in the battle pass should be a 7.50 dollar gc (so they can get the gold pass again) rewarding the loyal players who complete the pass. Cause the pass takes a lot of grinding to finish

Smhxd

This is actually a very smart way to keep your Player Base loyal, active and don't get the feeling they aren't mining with a goal (Which will make you quit quite fast if you have no patience).

In my opinion, this is one of the best suggestions that should be added after weighing the Pro's and Cons

Alsdair

Should change the 128 loot key one for that, since it's pretty much impossible to complete without using buycraft before the end of the map. Otherwise you would need like 10+ key all a day to even get close to that after the other loot key 64 challenge prior to that. The server currently is lucky to get half that a day.

Last edited:

Yorkshire

Administrator
    +1

interesting idea. Idk if myokan would like cause it could be abusable but I like it
    How could it be abused just a question? It takes basically the whole season to complete the pass so it’s not like you can use alts.

Zlurpy

Administrator
    +1

Maybe not a GC but maybe something for a final reward at the end could be very cool, possibly a monthly crate or a lootbox you can only get in the pass.

Smhxd

Yeah that seems like a cool idea. I would say l like $5 and not 7 tho (So ppl cant get passes every map)
    The grind they have to put into it is insane and this map its literally unreachable due to waiting time on voting, 1.5m blocks will take 40+ hours, regarding the 7.50$ i think loyal players deserve a Free Gold Pass due to them actually besides playing, help new players navigate when staff isn't around and help them if needed. (Most players do that at least)

Zlurpy

Administrator
    The grind they have to put into it is insane and this map its literally unreachable due to waiting time on voting, 1.5m blocks will take 40+ hours, regarding the 7.50$ i think loyal players deserve a Free Gold Pass due to them actually besides playing, help new players navigate when staff isn't around and help them if needed. (Most players do that at least)
    Very true I guess you are right, a lot of games do this too.

Lupt

Administrator
    Maybe not a giftcard as that would be silly, but perhaps for the next season you get the Gold battlepass automatically.
    Doubt this will actually happen, but 🙏