• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • Suggestion Auto Deposit Beacons

skisam

Auto Deposit Beacons

I heard a few people talking about this and I've personally wanted something like this for a couple seasons now.

I feel like Auto Deposit could be a command toggle for higher ranks. However, this isn't my number one choice because it's kind of leaning towards a Pay to Win aspect.

My other idea is having an Auto Deposit enchant which could also be toggled with a command. Due to pickaxes now being owner bound I feel this could be the perfect opportunity to introduce enchants with voting. So I feel you could either unlock it with how many votes you have during the season or just have it be enchantable with a lot of orbs.

Let me know what you think :)

Zlurpy

Administrator
    This could be a cool perk for legend rank players or neptune. Could also have instead of it being an enchant for pick make it one for beacon backpack you can get from crates like beacon finder.

Lupt

Administrator
    Cool idea, but there's a beacon backpack. Which is available to anyone playing on the server.
    With enough playing and opening crates, you get enough Beacon Backpack upgrade vouchers. Beacon backpack works that you only need to press two buttons to deposit possibly few thousand beacons at an instance.

Smhxd

Auto Deposit Beacons

I heard a few people talking about this and I've personally wanted something like this for a couple seasons now.

I feel like Auto Deposit could be a command toggle for higher ranks. However, this isn't my number one choice because it's kind of leaning towards a Pay to Win aspect.

My other idea is having an Auto Deposit enchant which could also be toggled with a command. Due to pickaxes now being owner bound I feel this could be the perfect opportunity to introduce enchants with voting. So I feel you could either unlock it with how many votes you have during the season or just have it be enchantable with a lot of orbs.

Let me know what you think :)
    Personally, I think that such things are quite unneeded, but hey, that is just my opinion and I only played since this Season. It would work if it's Mid-Game or End-Game but not Start-Game in my opinion.

skisam

Cool idea, but there's a beacon backpack. Which is available to anyone playing on the server.
    With enough playing and opening crates, you get enough Beacon Backpack upgrade vouchers. Beacon backpack works that you only need to press two buttons to deposit possibly few thousand beacons at an instance.
    yea but you really dont get beacon backpack vouchers until end game. You also wouldn't have to worry about checking anything while doing it.

Lupt

Administrator
    yea but you really dont get beacon backpack vouchers until end game. You also wouldn't have to worry about checking anything while doing it.
    True but you still have 600 slots on SOTW, and as ImMojoPlays rightfully said, you can use Lunar Client's AutoTextHotKey to do /beacon deposit when you press a button on your keyboard.