steliosgreece

Minecraft Username: Steliosgreece

Is your suggestion for : In-Game

If your suggestion is relating to In-Game, please tell us the server:
    This idea could be used in both the prison and the skyblock server

What is your suggestion?:
    In-game ads

Why should we add this suggestion? :
    The general idea of in-game ads which are mandatory is to give both the server and the players a boost. Allow me to elaborate further by starting with how it will benefit the server.

For the server
    As its wide known ads will produce a small revenue but in long term along with the number of players in the community this small amount can lead to a substantial amount which adding with the player donations will help with the further server development and maintenance. The ads will play ads found in the country of the server host or it could be an international ad, I am not knowledgeable in this domain so I will refrain from making any possible false statements, in case this idea is further developed It will be up to the administration team to decide and do further resource on this topic.

For the players
    Now, this is a rather delicate matter as the ads will be giving the players some rewards, the rewards can be random items or credits used for the buycraft. The reason this is tricky is that players can exploit the afk time they have along with a page refresher add-on, their browser allowing them to 'mine' ads as long as they are afk. But the rewards could have a rather trick to them instead of having credits for buycraft or items (for example pouches, keys, robots, etc) the ad rewards could be a credit system which by watching a set amount of ads a player will get a set amount of credits or one credit, or one ad will be equivalent to one credit.
    The said credits could be used for a special market the name could be a unique one such as black-market, back alley, etc which will be open on certain days and/or hours.
    The players then could exchange these credits for rather valuable assets as keys, robots, temporary ranks ( either seasonal or 14-day trials, etc), and items that can be discussed in between the administration team.

Thanks for your time reading my suggestion!

ImMojoPlays

Helper
    Minecraft Username: Steliosgreece

Is your suggestion for : In-Game

If your suggestion is relating to In-Game, please tell us the server: This idea could be used in both the prison and the skyblock server

What is your suggestion?: In-game ads

Why should we add this suggestion? : The general idea of in-game ads which are mandatory is to give both the server and the players a boost. Allow me to elaborate further by starting with how it will benefit the server.

For the server
    As its wide known ads will produce a small revenue but in long term along with the number of players in the community this small amount can lead to a substantial amount which adding with the player donations will help with the further server development and maintenance. The ads will play ads found in the country of the server host or it could be an international ad, I am not knowledgeable in this domain so I will refrain from making any possible false statements, in case this idea is further developed It will be up to the administration team to decide and do further resource on this topic.

For the players
    Now, this is a rather delicate matter as the ads will be giving the players some rewards, the rewards can be random items or credits used for the buycraft. The reason this is tricky is that players can exploit the afk time they have along with a page refresher add-on, their browser allowing them to 'mine' ads as long as they are afk. But the rewards could have a rather trick to them instead of having credits for buycraft or items (for example pouches, keys, robots, etc) the ad rewards could be a credit system which by watching a set amount of ads a player will get a set amount of credits or one credit, or one ad will be equivalent to one credit.
    The said credits could be used for a special market the name could be a unique one such as black-market, back alley, etc which will be open on certain days and/or hours.
    The players then could exchange these credits for rather valuable assets as keys, robots, temporary ranks ( either seasonal or 14-day trials, etc), and items that can be discussed in between the administration team.

Thanks for your time reading my suggestion!

Status
    Not open for further replies.