Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • Suggestion Add a /voteshop

Kraun

Creator
    Creator
    Minecraft Username: Kraun
    Is your suggestion for: In-Game
    If your suggestion is relating to In-Game, please tell us the server: Prisons (or skyblock aswell)
    What is your suggestion? I think that there should be a /voteshop, basically everytime you vote, you would get 1 vote point, and players can save up those points and use them in /voteshop to buy things like keys, robots, boosters etc. It would make people want to vote more
    Why should we add this suggestion? It'd give players a bigger reason to vote

ImMojoPlays

Helper
    Minecraft Username: Kraun
    Is your suggestion for: In-Game
    If your suggestion is relating to In-Game, please tell us the server: Prisons (or skyblock aswell)
    What is your suggestion? I think that there should be a /voteshop, basically everytime you vote, you would get 1 vote point, and players can save up those points and use them in /voteshop to buy things like keys, robots, boosters etc. It would make people want to vote more
    Why should we add this suggestion? It'd give players a bigger reason to vote
    +1

Kieran

Manager
    Voting at the moment gives you a chance to get a BuyCraft Voucher from the top 3 voters which we have had a significant improvement when it comes to people voting on the server. However, I do like this suggestion and I'll see what I can do about exactly this.

- Kieran