• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • Suggestion /ad command

AkuroPlays

Helper
    Minecraft Username: AkuroPlays
    Is your suggestion for: In-Game
    If your suggestion is relating to In-Game, please tell us the server: Prisons & Skyblock

What is your suggestion? My suggestion is the fact that you guys should add a /ad command. What this command basically does is if you type in /ad, it will show the player a link which the player can click to watch an ad. Watching this ad will give the player maybe $0.01-$0.05 buycraft, the player can watch as many ads as they want, the more ads the players watch, the more money that the server will generate (which will then help fund the server). I've seen this on other servers where they do this, i'm not sure if you guys can add this in anymore as it's an old feature.

Why should we add this suggestion? Adding this suggestion will allow players which don't wish to spend money on the game to get buycraft for free by watching ads and then receiving buycraft. You could possibly not use this suggestion and add something along the lines of "Ad Points" which can be transferred for ingame rewards not just buycraft.

skisam

I know some servers that do this. It's not a bad idea, however, the buycraft cents can get confusing and I think the server is trying to shift away from giving buycraft. Maybe it could give orbs or boosters or something.

Sythe

I like this suggestion but I can see why some might not but maybe this could be used for a way to give items in game or cosmetics.

iJarnz

I don't think they will add something like this, but if they do add it it'll be more like in game items or cosmetics and not buycraft

Lupt

Administrator

I do like the idea of having a way to gain Buycraft vouchers without spending money, but an AD system is not the way. Perhaps an enchant that has a very small chance to give Credits, these credits could be turned into Buycraft vouchers.

skisam

I do like the idea of having a way to gain Buycraft vouchers without spending money, but an AD system is not the way. Perhaps an enchant that has a very small chance to give Credits, these credits could be turned into Buycraft vouchers.
    myokan said he would never add a buycraft finder enchant ;(

Lupt

Administrator
    myokan said he would never add a buycraft finder enchant ;(
    Not directly a Buycraft Finder enchant, more of a Credits Finder. And these credits work along the same lines as Eggs or Mob-coins from Skyblock Utopia. As you can buy $1 vouchers for 1000 credits, or a money/orb booster.

skisam

Not directly a Buycraft Finder enchant, more of a Credits Finder. And these credits work along the same lines as Eggs or Mob-coins from Skyblock Utopia. As you can buy $1 vouchers for 1000 credits, or a money/orb booster.
    Ye I like that idea but Myokan is trying to shift away from giving buycraft in general from the info i gathered from the Q&A apart from payouts.

Tom

Manager
    Minecraft Username: AkuroPlays
    Is your suggestion for: In-Game
    If your suggestion is relating to In-Game, please tell us the server: Prisons & Skyblock

What is your suggestion? My suggestion is the fact that you guys should add a /ad command. What this command basically does is if you type in /ad, it will show the player a link which the player can click to watch an ad. Watching this ad will give the player maybe $0.01-$0.05 buycraft, the player can watch as many ads as they want, the more ads the players watch, the more money that the server will generate (which will then help fund the server). I've seen this on other servers where they do this, i'm not sure if you guys can add this in anymore as it's an old feature.

Why should we add this suggestion? Adding this suggestion will allow players which don't wish to spend money on the game to get buycraft for free by watching ads and then receiving buycraft. You could possibly not use this suggestion and add something along the lines of "Ad Points" which can be transferred for ingame rewards not just buycraft.
    Its not easy to just get advertisers to invest into a business/website etc like that.

This is coming from a person who just wrote a 3000 word essay on digital marketing

ImMojoPlays

Helper
    I know some servers that do this. It's not a bad idea, however, the buycraft cents can get confusing and I think the server is trying to shift away from giving buycraft. Maybe it could give orbs or boosters or something.
    What servers?
    Also my vote is: +1