• Denied A way to get robots

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kraun

Creator
    Creator
    Minecraft Username: Kraun
    Is your suggestion for: In-Game
    If your suggestion is relating to In-Game, please tell us the server: Prisons
    What is your suggestion? Add a place where you could mine ores (same as how skyblock had it) where you can mine a certain amount of ores, and you can exchange it for robots , example 2k gold ore = 1 gold robot or something like that. Also you should add iron robots
    Why should we add this suggestion? I think it would be good for the newer players to be able to grind for robots and adds another grinding aspect to it

iJarnz

Minecraft Username: Kraun
    Is your suggestion for: In-Game
    If your suggestion is relating to In-Game, please tell us the server: Prisons
    What is your suggestion? Add a place where you could mine ores (same as how skyblock had it) where you can mine a certain amount of ores, and you can exchange it for robots , example 2k gold ore = 1 gold robot or something like that. Also you should add iron robots
    Why should we add this suggestion? I think it would be good for the newer players to be able to grind for robots and adds another grinding aspect to it
    It isn't even worth your time, you get more robots while mining normally.

Status
    Not open for further replies.