• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • Accepted A suggestion for when there is resets

Ghosar_

Add a minigame like a pvp duels or something when there is resets so the server dont be ded and ppl dont forget the server and for new ppl to not leave the server (i did tjis suggestion cuz i think the server is losing much ppl by reseting the 2 games in have at the same time)
    Sorry if there is some miss spelling but im on my phone rn im not used to type on my phone
    My ign: Ghosar_
    My discord: Ghosar_#6529

Ty for reading ❤

ImMojoPlays

Helper
    Add a minigame like a pvp duels or something when there is resets so the server dont be ded and ppl dont forget the server and for new ppl to not leave the server (i did tjis suggestion cuz i think the server is losing much ppl by reseting the 2 games in have at the same time)
    Sorry if there is some miss spelling but im on my phone rn im not used to type on my phone
    My ign: Ghosar_
    My discord: Ghosar_#6529

Ty for reading ❤
    Im sure there will be many events on the first week of the map so , +0

Yorkshire

Administrator
    no u didnt understand me the point of my suggestion to never close the server completely
    Not really going to be a problem since sbv2 won’t be resetting. Also we usually have one server up no matter what it’s just this time the devs are focusing on sbv2 that’s why we don’t have a utopia season out rn.

Kieran

Manager
    Hello

I do like this suggestion, when we release the 1.16 there won't really be a need for an event. If anything there will be only be updates, development changes to make the current 1.16 skyblock better and better each changelog. Now, when it comes to prison resets, this was only a one time occurrence. Its much harder to do an event option as well as hold a Beta Test group.

The next reset we have, I can try and to organise an event which could take place once a week to keep our players entertained so they are not bored whilst they are waiting for the release.

- Kieran