• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • A Prisons Season like no other?

skisam

What could be changed?

As prisons is coming to a near end, I wanna know your thoughts on what could be changed or added since in my opinion, this wasn’t the best season that OPL has had.

I think they add Scavenger back and revert the pickaxe level which would count enchants instead of raw blocks.

Let me know what you guys think​

myokan

Owner
    From a technical standpoint, pickaxe level can't be changed back to count enchants because the pickaxe level calculation is handled independently of enchants (was a major performance bottleneck). That being said, we can rebalance the level requirements to make them more fair.

iJarnz

What could be changed?

As prisons is coming to a near end, I wanna know your thoughts on what could be changed or added since in my opinion, this wasn’t the best season that OPL has had.

I think they add Scavenger back and revert the pickaxe level which would count enchants instead of raw blocks.

I think it wasn't the best season because everyone had exams and is working on skyblock v2

iJarnz

From a technical standpoint, pickaxe level can't be changed back to count enchants because the pickaxe level calculation is handled independently of enchants (was a major performance bottleneck). That being said, we can rebalance the level requirements to make them more fair.
    After 3 weeks my pickaxe hit level 150 but the amount of zircon i got was just not it. Impossible to make zircon runes and the crate rune u get at lvl 200 is a joke, if u mined 24/7 for 5-6 weeks u aren't even able to unlock it.

AkuroPlays

Helper
    After 3 weeks my pickaxe hit level 150 but the amount of zircon i got was just not it. Impossible to make zircon runes and the crate rune u get at lvl 200 is a joke, if u mined 24/7 for 5-6 weeks u aren't even able to unlock it.
    That is true.

Tom

Manager
    What could be changed?

Scavenger was WAY too OP, you never needed to upgrade fortune which made upgrading your pickaxe way easier, personally I feel its best to keep it away however this is from a Managers POV not a Players as much

Official_tbi

What could be changed?

i was just wondering when this season is ending