• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • Suggestion A New Crate And More

Ghosar_

Hello there, I wish you are good while reading this suggestion. I just wanted to suggest a new system (friend system) . The It will be like when u /friend add (ign) you will add him to your friend list (/friend list)

It will help people with things like saving the people's who have good shops and it will spread some positivity. And another suggestion you would add something called gift crate every one can give and get 1 gift crate a day (Because we don't want alt spammers to spam them self with it). It will be a good idea and it won't be that hard to add to the game.
    And, Thank you for reading, like and comment if u think its a good idea ❤️
    In Game Name: Ghosar_
    Discord Name: Ghosar_

ImMojoPlays

Helper
    Hello there, I wish you are good while reading this suggestion. I just wanted to suggest a new system (friend system) . The It will be like when u /friend add (ign) you will add him to your friend list (/friend list)

It will help people with things like saving the people's who have good shops and it will spread some positivity. And another suggestion you would add something called gift crate every one can give and get 1 gift crate a day (Because we don't want alt spammers to spam them self with it). It will be a good idea and it won't be that hard to add to the game.
    +1

skisam

+0, i personally don't think friends would be beneficial in OPlegends but I'm not opposed to having it.

edit: in prisons

Last edited: